Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] is offline

Default TCP LED Lamps

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 09:41:58 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

When somebodyI know mentioned the blueness to a shop, the assistant came up
with the line. Yes sir they are nearly always a bit blue but they burn in
after a few hours and this is normal..
I am sceptical.

A 5W golf-ball type I got from LED Hut at the beginning of last year
had a hideous green cast, so bad that I lobbed it on a shelf and
forgot about it.
Later on I pressed it into use for a non-important area, and forgot
about it. Several weeks of intermittent useage later, it occurred to
me it was now showing properly white, the green having all gone.