Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Homobase

On Thursday, 16 October 2014 21:39:07 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote

Rod Speed wrote

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Definitely wont with aspirin.

it will a child.

No child will munch on 50 aspirins

How would an expert like you know this.

Even someone as stupid as you should be able to
work out that we have statistics on stuff like that.

Yes they do that's why they put child proof locks on such things.

and its legal to sell 100 at a time anyway.

Pity none one does it then.

You have no idea whether anyone does or not.

YES I DO. YOU DO NOT.

Show me where in the UK you can buy a bottle of 100 Asprinin ?

but of course I could buy more I can buy any amount I want in the same way I can buy herion, crack cocaine or any other drug. I can buy drugs weapins, guns, even sex.
So not sure what point your making.

Yes, its unlikely that many use enough aspirins often
enough for there to be any point in buying that many
at a time, but people certainly do that with the 75mg
enteric coated aspirins that are taken daily by so many.

We were talking about the 300mg and 325mg as it's teh amount of drug you take rather than the absolute number of pills, which is why they have the LD50 at 1.7g/KG as a guide.

I in fact bought 500 of those at a time, because I saw
them on offer at a much better than normal price and
realised that I would use those before the useby date.

well good for you care to share this supplier so we can all benifit.

http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

From a pharmacy with a presecription.

Wrong, as always. The first section of that
table is GSL, non pharmacy sales outlets.

And with the effervescent forms, there is no legal limit at all.

The show me how tom buy them because that site is for pharamsist NOT
the general public.

http://www.rpharms.com/home/home.asp

And the first row in

http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

clearly says that 100 tablets or capsules at a time is legally fine for GSL.

You are stupid can you not read.

Aspirin tablets (non-effervescent) and capsules up to 325mg (including 75mg preparations)
Up to 16 GSL Pharmacies and non- pharmacy retail outlets

Not more than 100 tablets or capsules..

Wrong, as always.

http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

is all we need.

http://www.govyou.co.uk/over-the-counter-painkillers/

Legislation (1998) limits the sale of painkillers to packs of 16 in all shops except pharmacies which may sell packs of 32 to minimise the risk of overdosing. People are not allowed by law to buy more than 32 tablets at one time and some shops display a notice to this effect.