Stuart Johnson

Default WTB - Nova 3000 lathe

You might want to go over to http://woodcentral.com and check the for sale
link. Barbara Gil and John Lucas each have or had Nova 3000 for sale. If you
can't find the for sale link go to the woodturning message board and ask.

Stuart Johnson
Red Oak, Texas

In article k.net, "Rob
McConachie" wrote:
After much deliberation (and the advice of everybody I could ask), I have
decided that the Nova 3000 lathe is the one for me. I like the heavier duty
than the Jet JWL-1442 and the better price than the JWL-1642.

Further, I appreciate the ability to "upgrade" it along the way and finally,
as I forgot that my shop was going to "go away" for an unknown period of
time, and my wife asked me "where in the world are you going to put a huge
lathe?" (regarding the 1442), I decided that the Nova would be a good choice
for me for now. Then, after I sell enough product, I will upgrade to a
larger (aka VL300) lathe. But, for now, the Nova is what I think I need.

So, if you can please help me locate one, i would appreciate it. I can
paypal the money or deliver cash (or equiv).

If you have any leads, please email me at the REAL address below:

(this account will be active until I acquire a
lathe and then it will be deleted)

thanks.

Rob