Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Should I tell the police?

On Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:47:25 -0700, "Pico Rico"
wrote:

I'm not certain what you mean by "authorization". I maintained
network nodes to access government information before, but was not
authorized to use it myself. It was very specific as to who had
access to the data and how it was conducted and accounted for.

I was referring to this type of authorization/consent:

"Also, it's not unusual to restrict individual access to only that
individual's information; if you want someone else's, you need their written
consent."

I see. Yes, in some cases you do need consent, best to have a written
and signed consent. In my former life, some information was based on
a "need to know." I was only given information when I needed to know
for my own protection (medical cooties that threaten me).