Posted to alt.home.repair
Nil[_3_] Nil[_3_] is offline

Default OT Should I tell the police?

On 15 Oct 2014, "Bob F" wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Many cities have laws limiting the time you can legaly park in one
spot, so this isn't an unusual occurance.

In my town it's illegal to leave your car parked on the street
overnight. The police don't rigorously enforce the law, but I was
ticketed once many years ago.

I would consider a car that has been sitting on a public street in the
same place with flat tires for 3 weeks to probably be abandoned. If I
saw such a car in my neighborhood I would definitely consider calling
the police. Especially if it's near my property. I'd probably ask some
of the neighbors if they knew anything about it first.