Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Should I tell the police?

On 10/15/2014 10:08 AM, trader_4 wrote:

I really don't understand the need to get involved in something like this.
The HOA tagged the car that has been sitting there for several weeks, had
a flat tire, etc. The process is working. Last thing I want to do is go
poking around in someone else's car.

But does the HOA know who it belongs to? Could just be some old bitty
that saw the flat tire violation and had to stick her nose into it.
Rules, you know.

Agree not to open a door. If you think it is perhaps abandoned, call
the police. If it is a neighborhood of elderly, the owner could be dead
and the HOA can then tag the house.

Never figured why people would move to a location with an HOA anyway. I
don't need anyone telling me how to live and tell me I can't paint my
house black and yellow.