Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Davis & Wells 20" Bandsaw

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:10:49 PM UTC-5, Morgans wrote:
I would still say that deserves a you suck for both of them. How much you
take for the drill press? I need one bad! Only 1/2 ;-)

Jim in NC

Actually, I went there to check out the flammable cabinet. My shop needs one. It was small, but I passed on it, yesterday. I've decided to go get it anyway. I'll call the guy and see if it's still available.

Nice Craftsman drill press. When I bought it, I thought to give it to my brother, but I may keep it and give him my old '50s Rockwell -
http://lafayette.craigslist.org/tls/4710600371.html

I had seen the bandsaw, while there, but didn't consider it. Three hours later I called the guy and he said someone else came by and wanted it, but was to wait until today to get it. I told the guy I'd take it, so I'm waiting to hear back, if it's still available, by noon. Hope so.

Sonny