Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Power Generator Question

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:01:11 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:07:23 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 07:59:18 -0700, "Pico Rico"
wrote:

WAIT! Not trusting anyone, I checked back with Sears. That link above is
for a replacement socket in the generator, not what you want.

After much back and forth, I think THIS is what you want:

http://www.sears.com/power-house-pow...34719?prdNo=50

Generator end doesn't look right. Appears to have only one male
contact-thingee. Price is awful high tho.
Thanks
Wei

The appearance is deceptive in the photo for sure. There cannot be one
contact on the plug with two clamps on the opposite end, unless I
missed something.

I am told it is a generic part: generators use for the 12V (or 12.6V) output
either the same two pin socket, or a cigarette lighter plug.

You might want to shop around, and verify the above with another vendor just
to be sure.

_"Power House Battery Charge Cables"

What battery would this be, alarm system maybe?

Can anybody say what "Power House Battery Charge Cables" means?