Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] WeiLienShih@Taiwan.com is offline

Default Power Generator Question

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:07:23 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 07:59:18 -0700, "Pico Rico"
wrote:

WAIT! Not trusting anyone, I checked back with Sears. That link above is
for a replacement socket in the generator, not what you want.

After much back and forth, I think THIS is what you want:

http://www.sears.com/power-house-pow...34719?prdNo=50

Generator end doesn't look right. Appears to have only one male
contact-thingee. Price is awful high tho.
Thanks
Wei

I am told it is a generic part: generators use for the 12V (or 12.6V) output
either the same two pin socket, or a cigarette lighter plug.

You might want to shop around, and verify the above with another vendor just
to be sure.

_"Power House Battery Charge Cables"

What battery would this be, alarm system maybe?