Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Power Generator Question

On 10/14/2014 10:08 AM, Pico Rico wrote:

If you have Honda dealer nearby, you might try their cord, if they are truly
a generic item.

http://www.acetoolonline.com/Honda-D...-892-010ah.htm

My generator is a Honda EB3000. I also have a friend with a Honda
EU2000. both use the same DC plug. I also have the cord from an older
generator (Coleman Powermate). This cord has an incompatible plug.

The Honda plug has one pin in the same direction as on a 120V 15A plug.
The other pin is at 90 degrees. The Powermate plug has the pins at 45
and 135 degrees.

--
72 days until the winter celebration (Thursday December 25, 2014
12:00:00 AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"The man who accepts the faith of Calvin is miserable in proportion to
the extent he carries it out." [Lemuel K. Washburn, _Is The Bible Worth
Reading And Other Essays_]