Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.[_3_] Pete C.[_3_] is offline

Default New rcm low

wrote:

It is not the filtering I'm averse to, it is the dearth of on topic
posts, posts about metalworking.
Eric

It's seasonal to some extent. People's shops are seasonally too hot or
cold to work in, or they are busy with vacations and whatnot. Spring and
fall are the peak times for actual metalwork I think.

There is also the case that people don't post if they don't need advice
or it's routing stuff. I've been welding up solar panel mounts which I
posted about a while back. I've also been working on the CNC lathe
LinuxCNC conversion. Then I was out of town for three weeks. Now I'm
starting back on stuff again. I also have some AR lowers to machine, a
few silencers to make, etc. now that my shop is down to comfortable
temperatures.