Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default Power Generator Question

wrote in message
I have a WEN Power Pro Model 9000 16HP generator. It has a female
funny-looking plug on the side labelled
DC 12V 8.3A

I have never known what this plug is for, nor can I find any info on
it in the manual or via Google. Some has said it is for charging the
generator batery. Could it be so?

If so, what wud the necessary plug/wire thingee be called so's I can
order same. I never saw one in the original box - now long gone.

Thanks

Wei

here is the cable:

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...9.html#GetHelp

I verified with Sears on line chat your model number and "Yes, I have
checked with my resources and see that the model specific part number for
the DC cable is P55302 which is priced at $3.99"