Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Time Will Tell

wrote:

I have a fella that used to work for me that has retired and is on a
very tight budget. He bought one or the other of the HF cordless
drills and he really likes it. The only draw back for him was his
came with one battery, and took all of the 4 hours he allotted to
recharge. He said the battery life is pretty good, but since
batteries are about $19 at HF, he told me that he was buying another
battery if he starts a larger home project. Until then, the said the
HF fills the bill for a few screws and holes now and then, so he is
pretty happy with his purchase.

That pretty well describes my situation today.

Just need to be able to drill/screw a couple of pieces
now and then.

Was able to buy a complete drill with battery and charger
for $16.99.

A spare battery was $12-$13 so I just bought a 2nd drill
for another $16.99 instead.

So for less than $40.00 which includes sales tax, got
two (2) complete systems.

Now if the stuff holds together, I'm good to go.

Lew