Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Separate ground wire to panel to ground outlets?

On 10/13/2014 10:10 AM, bob haller wrote:

The family had NO idea what X 10 did. but reported a light would come on at 4am occasionally so brother in law replaced to switch. he till had the one he replaced with a regular switch, so I swapped out the bad one , reprogrammed it, and was the hero of the day. We had light to eat by

Amazing how anyone with a few mechanical skills can be a hero. Right
place, right time. You probably saved them some big bucks over an
electrician.