Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Time Will Tell

On 10/12/2014 10:50 PM, JohnnyDollar wrote:
I started writing about my experience buying HF cordless drills until I
realized how dumb I looked getting suckered more than once.
The drills are virtually indestructible and as strong as needed for
drilling, driving and trailer jack power. However the batt4ry chargers
are the worst available for any tool. Absolutely worthless. They burn
out faster than a light bulb in a rock tumbler. The chargers are junk
and have no fuse to replace when they burn out.
The best bang for the buck is Ryobi with Lithium batteries for under $100.

$69 on sale a couple of times a year with 2 batteries.
Yep, a pretty good buy. While not the best batteries, they are pretty
good. Not pro rated, but I have seen many pros using them as they are
cheap, and can replace the batteries inexpensively.

--
Jeff