Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Anyone want a 100A ammeter?

In article , ARW
writes
"Davey" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 08:59:06 +0100
Tim Watts wrote:

On 10/10/14 08:49, "Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)" wrote:
On 10/10/2014 08:46, Peter Crosland wrote:

Taking them is still theft!

+1

They still belong to someone regardless of the apparent "lack of
ownership" of the building.

How do you geniuses know that Adam hasn't been asked to remove and
scrap them? Noone apart from pikies just walks into a random building
and pulls out electrical equipment.

I agree. The fact that he is so willing to remove them in broad
daylight indicated to me that he had any necessary permissions.

As this is a legal stripout and a new electrical install is taking place
then I believe I can offer the items for free to anyone who wants them.

And there was me about to post about the b'stard plumber who's just
installed a new boiler at our office and has nicked the old one.

No, wait a minute, that was part of the deal, fit new and remove waste
so he hasn't stolen anything.

I'm so relieved I didn't slander him by suggesting that he had.

--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .