Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary[_2_] Ivan Vegvary[_2_] is offline

Default Small gas engine question.

Want to purchase a vertical shaft small engine (probably HF) to replace the unobtainable one that goes on my "Deep Rock" well drilling setup.
Some time back there was mention in this group that these engines will not run without the flywheel effect of lawn mower blades etc.
Is this true. There is no mention of this in the specs.
In my case the only flywheel effect would be some clutch parts weighing just a few ounces.
clarification would be appreciated. Let's not get off topic with a HF rant.
Thanks.
Ivan Vegvary