Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Jay Leno's Garage on CNBC

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:33:04 -0400, "Steve W."
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
Car Nutz:

Jay Leno is negotiating a new series of "Jay Leno's Garage" with CNBC,
which the hard-core car nutz (like me) will not want to miss. I had
the pleasure of spending an afternoon at Jay's garage last Spring, and
the stuff he has in there will drive you wild -- everything from a
steam-powered motorcycle and a tiny Lotus 7 to a monster powered by a
tank engine, and at least two cars with Rolls-Royce engines --
Merlins. !!

I think I left a puddle of drool under the three 1920s Bugatti Grand
Prix cars, which have engines that were made in machine shops,
machined all over.

Anyway, it should be a fun show; I'm planning to go out there again,
and I'll keep you up to date.

You subbed to his you tube channel?

I just watch it from time to time.

--