Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Anyone want a 100A ammeter?

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 09/10/2014 21:39, wrote:
On Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:09:55 PM UTC+1, ARW wrote:
I spotted 3 in a building that are no longer in use. They are about the
same
size as an old electric meter so bear that in mind when it comes to P&P.
No
charge for the ammeter itself. Obviously I am happy to send them out
individually and not as a set.
If anyone is interested drop me an email and I'll get details of them,
take
photos and take them off the wall tomorrow. It looked like decent gear -
they currently sit between the three single phase meters and the
disboard on
a now removed 3 phase supply ie they are not handheld devices.

Taking them is still theft!

Is it **** and nor is selling them or giving them away. They will be going
into the skip or Ebay next week unless anyone wants them. And now I have got
some lights on in the basement it turns out that they are maximum load
indicators not ammeters.

--
Adam