Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Jay Leno's Garage on CNBC

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 07:55:28 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:27:42 AM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
Car Nutz:

Jay Leno is negotiating a new series of "Jay Leno's Garage" with CNBC,

which the hard-core car nutz (like me) will not want to miss.

Not bad, but about all I look at on CNBC is "American Greed".

I had the pleasure of spending an afternoon at Jay's garage last Spring ...

Hey! A friend in a high place! You know what, I heard on NPR's Marketplace awhile back (I think) that Cadillac's headquarters is setting up in NJ like the USA headquarters of BMW and Mercedes Benz. I know the New York auto show is near that area each year, too.

Cadillac is moving its HQ to Manhattan -- SoHo district, which is now
very pricey.

I also heard of another auto show advertised at Overpeck Park in NJ, but I don't know if its as high end or not. I'm not much of a car person, anyhow.

Their antique car show starts tomorrow. There are about 10 or 12 car
shows in New Jersey this weekend.

--
Ed Huntress