Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Homobase

On Friday, 10 October 2014 15:51:20 UTC+1, Tim Watts wrote:
On 10/10/14 13:53, whisky-dave wrote:

I thought you could still kill yourself from natural gas.
I'm pretty sure you can in the same why you'd kill yourself with helium.
Natrual gase isn't poisonous but niether is a sharp kitchen knife.

That might work (nicely). The one to avoid is CO2 as the body detects
excess CO2 (in the form of acid blood) rather than a lack of O2.

Butane apparently makes you high - or so I recall back in the 80s when
some smackheads were sniffing it in a car and one got so high he lit a

fag...

don't tell Ron Speed that or he'll end up claiming such a way is a common way for people to commit suicide or is it euthanasia he doesn't understand the differnece.