Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone want a 100A ammeter?

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:09:55 PM UTC+1, ARW wrote:
I spotted 3 in a building that are no longer in use. They are about the same
size as an old electric meter so bear that in mind when it comes to P&P. No
charge for the ammeter itself. Obviously I am happy to send them out
individually and not as a set.
If anyone is interested drop me an email and I'll get details of them, take
photos and take them off the wall tomorrow. It looked like decent gear -
they currently sit between the three single phase meters and the disboard on
a now removed 3 phase supply ie they are not handheld devices.

Probably ebayable if no-one takes them.

NT