Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Homobase

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Logical, I suppose. No one in trade ever tries to kill themselves. ;-)

I had teh same problem in sainsburys wanted to buy 3 packs 1 aprin 1
parcetomol and one nuerofen or whatever they are called the till girl
said I can only buy 2 packets. The only reason I brought them was
because all of mine were out of date the paracetomol was dated jan 2013
I had used two of them. Dates on the other boxes were all about the
same.

Anyway what makes tehm think I'm trying to kill myself I can think of
many other people I'd prefer to kill before myself.

I'm fairly certain that's the reason for the restriction.

Can you only buy 1m lengths of rope in Bridgend?

--
Adam