Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Homobase

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 06/10/14 15:45, wrote:
On Monday, October 6, 2014 2:34:36 PM UTC+1, Tim Watts wrote:
On 06/10/14 14:03, whisky-dave wrote:

No it's due to suicides as it's a common way top attempt it pill
overdose

http://freakonomics.com/2011/05/17/w...ls-in-england/

Which is odd as it must the worst method possible.
It either doesn't work or it takes so long to work that the victim
changes their mind by which time their liver is so buggered that death
is merely a matter of time - a horrible nasty painful time.
If I wanted to top myself, I'd use any inert gas except for CO2. One of
which is very readily available on the high street.

We could have a diy death how-to thread. How cheerful.

Angle grinder?

I once posted about a DIY angle grider death in my village. He adapted a
lawnmower motor to fit an angle grider disc.

--
Adam