Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

On Sunday, October 5, 2014 2:09:58 AM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

On 10/4/2014 7:39 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

You've got that right. He is very set in his opinions on seemingly

everything and it's either his way or get put in his kill-file. And

that's really all that any of this is. His opinions. But why in the

world either he or Pico would drag up stuff that went on in another

newsgroup to here is beyond me. Both just seem to love stirring up

trouble. I only brought it up because he did it to me first. Not that

he'll even see any of this because he does have me kill-filed. I just

thought he was off doing other things and not on Usenet. Apparently

not. But the more I think about this... Since you mentioned religion,

that may well be *why* he is being mean to that other woman. Religion.

She is of one that is not his.

I'm far less than perfect, in people matters.

Can't remember all the gambits and counter

moves, and who said what, and when. But, the

general impression from my memory is that

Julie B has been sincere, and seeking infor-

mation. Less sure about the sincerity of the

others you mention.

As people are usually consistent, it's easy

to imagine that the same Todd who pounded on

my head with a rolled up news paper would

pound some one else.

Yep! And I did come here trying to understand the problems I was having but

I dislike being called crazy and having other posters telling people not to

respond to me. So unless my name should come up here again and I hope it

will not, I will be getting my information elsewhere and I will try not to

post here. It's apparently just not a pleasant place. At least in not in

terms of some of the posters. And again, thanks to those who did try to

help.

For the record, I don't understand the logic behind Pico starting the
attack on you here either. As you say, you had nothing to do with the
other thread and I don't see any valid connection. But this kind of thing
happening here certainly isn't unique either. I've seen similar and a lot
worse on other groups. It's not a moderated forum and that goes along with
the territory, for better or worse.