Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default damn that accidental gun discharge

Todd wrote:

On 10/05/2014 11:09 AM, rbowman wrote:
Harry K wrote:

I read it and have a vague recollection that I read it in the newspaper.
It is quite possible with a dropped weapon, snagged trigger, etc. Weird
accidents commonly happen with weapons (and other tools).

There have been a few incidents of people carefully removing their
concealed handguns when dropping their trousers -- and then forgetting
them when they leave.

I wonder how many guns have wound up in the toilet (and cell phones)

More than anybody is going to admit to, obviously. "My iPhone 6 doesn't work
so well since it swam with the fishes."