Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

Roy wrote:
On Sunday, October 5, 2014 12:28:53 AM UTC-6, Julie Bove wrote:
"Guv Bob" wrote in message

m...

"Julie Bove" wrote in message

Anyway... That stupid nightmare is over now.

Next job is to get the house painted but I know that the painter is good.

He lives right behind me and I know his work! Plus my daughter goes to

school with his daughter. So if something should go wrong, at least I know

where to find him.

May I suggest a nice phosphorescent orange color for your house...as it seems to be a hazard zone in many ways.
===

Hi,
Maybe smart service techs try not to come near her house?
Any how, I hope she has better luck next time.