Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

In ,
Oren belched:
On Sat, 4 Oct 2014 14:55:48 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Ed never said anything remotely to what you posted

Pico tried to get on my case in the Ferguson, Missouri, shooting case
by a LEO. Tried to tell me about laws or that I should check the law.
I pointed out that I'm retired LEO and understand certain laws on use
of force. Application of that force and when to administer it in a
judicial way. Told him of a case when a Nigerian Prince took a break
down.

Pico is another bean counter
Notice too, he started this thread stirring **** and barely has
participated?
Coincidence? i think not

I've tried to help Julie. At times I get the impression she wants to
be or play the victim. Often replies to me are "yes but". Any excuse
to what she did not do to fix what was suggested.

I see her as just looking for help, haven't seen it as trying to play victim
or stir ****.

Men use logic, females can get dramatic - it complicates things!

We both process info differently, not to say that the finer sex doesn't use
their feelings more