Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

In ,
nestork belched:
'Oren[_2_ Wrote:
;3292233']
Pico tried to get on my case in the Ferguson, Missouri, shooting case
by a LEO. Tried to tell me about laws or that I should check the
law. I pointed out that I'm retired LEO and understand certain laws
on use of force. Application of that force and when to administer it
in a judicial way.

Actually, I was going to mention that the shooting of Alton Nolan, the
recently converted Jihadist, in Moore, Oklahoma, is a perfect example
of where a gun in the right hands actually worked the way it's
supposed to.

Alton Nolan had already beheaded one female co-worker and was
attacking a second when the chief operating officer of the company, a
special deputy in the local police force, shot him before he could
kill that second female co-worker. As it stands, she was only
stabbed but is expected to make a full recovery.

I'm not "pro-gun" at all, but I recognize this case as one in which a
properly armed and trained good guy was able to intervene in a
disaster in the making and prevent it from getting worse. Were it
not for that guy using his gun to stop Alton Nolan, then Vaughan
Foods could have been in the headlines as yet another massacre of
innocent people; something that the USA has seen too many of in the
past few years.

it happens every day, the media just doesn't think it fits their agenda
look here
http://bearingarms.com/tag/guns-saving-lives/