Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

In news Tony Hwang belched:
ChairMan wrote:
In ,
Tony Hwang belched:
Julie Bove wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 14:04:36 -0700, "Pico Rico"
wrote:

She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup
goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water
pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

It will if you stop stirring up ****. Go back to RFC if that is
the group you are trying to kill.

This is getting beyond ridiculous. I asked a serious question
here. Actually a couple. And perhaps because I am a woman and I
don't know technical stuff, that didn't go over so well. Both
problems are currently resolved, I certainly wasn't trolling and I
had intended to leave this group, until I saw Pico's post. Clearly he
or she is trying to cause trouble and drag me back in
here.
Hi,
Let me rephrase for Ed. Wherever you go you will suck up all the
bandwidth there
and it'll kill that group.

tony, you need to go back and reread what Ed wrote.
Ed never said anything remotely to what you posted

Hi,
I know, I was little over board. I don't like time wasters. I am in
good mood

julie isn't wasting time, pico is, he started this thread.
she's just defending herself