Posted to alt.home.repair

Default damn that Julie Bove!

On 10/5/2014 2:09 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

Yep! And I did come here trying to understand the problems I was having
but I dislike being called crazy and having other posters telling people
not to respond to me. So unless my name should come up here again and I
hope it will not, I will be getting my information elsewhere and I will
try not to post here. It's apparently just not a pleasant place. At
least in not in terms of some of the posters. And again, thanks to
those who did try to help.

For sure, that doesn't sound like a pleasant experience.
The old folk song singers used to sing about one bad
apple don't spoil the whole bunch. But, in this case,
perhaps one does?

--
..
Christopher A. Young