Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Oct 2014 14:55:48 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Ed never said anything remotely to what you posted

Pico tried to get on my case in the Ferguson, Missouri, shooting case
by a LEO. Tried to tell me about laws or that I should check the law.
I pointed out that I'm retired LEO and understand certain laws on use
of force. Application of that force and when to administer it in a
judicial way. Told him of a case when a Nigerian Prince took a break
down.

I've tried to help Julie. At times I get the impression she wants to
be or play the victim. Often replies to me are "yes but". Any excuse
to what she did not do to fix what was suggested.

Men use logic, females can get dramatic - it complicates things!
--
I like Guns and Titties

I wasn't about to fix those things myself. I can fix some things. I did
call repair people. I was merely trying to understand why I was having the
problems. And I hardly think I was getting dramatic.