Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

On 10/04/2014 08:36 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/4/2014 6:51 PM, nestork wrote:
Actually, I was going to mention that the shooting of Alton Nolan, the
recently converted Jihadist, in Moore, Oklahoma, is a perfect example of
where a gun in the right hands actually worked the way it's supposed
to.

Alton Nolan had already beheaded one female co-worker and was attacking
a second when the chief operating officer of the company, a special
deputy in the local police force, shot him before he could kill that
second female co-worker. As it stands, she was only stabbed but is
expected to make a full recovery.

I'm not "pro-gun" at all, but I recognize this case as one in which a
properly armed and trained good guy was able to intervene in a disaster
in the making and prevent it from getting worse. Were it not for that
guy using his gun to stop Alton Nolan, then Vaughan Foods could have
been in the headlines as yet another massacre of innocent people;
something that the USA has seen too many of in the past few years.

The gun holder was off duty (retired?) LEO,
and many gun haters think it's OK since it's
a government gun.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Hi,
Did you read that story on the 'net? A female elementary school teacher
had a
concealed weapon license to carry a pistol. One day when she sat down on
a toilet,
the gun discharged and blew up the toilet..... This is not good, is it?

Hi Tony,

Funny! I wonder if she was ****ed at the toilet.

The lives firearms save vs the lives firearm accidents take
is about 20 to 1.

-T