Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to: Making a metal ring spacer

fired this volley in
:

A latrobe 1532 is going to be pretty close. Mabee not quite thick
enough - I don't have one at hand.. Sched 80 1 1/2" is a wee bit too
small.

Oh, well, then! I'll just tell him to run down to the Latrobe Parts
Depot and just pick one up! What was I _thinking_?

Oh... wait... you don't have one, either. 'Guess you will have to run
down to the LPD, too, huh?

sigh
SOMEtimes, it costs less worry, trouble, time, gas, and ****ed-off-edness
to just use WTF you have lying around, instead of RUNNING around trying
to find exotic "almost done" parts to re-machine.

Lloyd