nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin Mormon[_10_] View Post
The gun holder was off duty (retired?) LEO,...
No. He was the Chief Operating Officer at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Oklahoma, but he also had some capacity as a special deputy with the local police force. Perhaps there is a volunteer police force in that community very much like the volunteer fire departments in many other communities. I dunno.

But, I guess that as a person gets older and experiences more, they come to the conclusion that there are no blacks and whites, like there were when they were a teenager. There are only various shades of grey. This is one instance where a gun in the right hands did a lot of good. There are other instances where it didn't. It's a little bit of white pigment in an otherwise grey paint. Dark grey in my view, but light grey in the view of others.

Last edited by nestork : October 5th 14 at 03:09 AM