Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Homobase

On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 16:18:10 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Nope, I have a poor opinion of Homebase.

So you insult them by calling them gay - which suggests your opinion of
homosexual people is similarly low, if not lower.

I'm insulting Homebase because their product range has changed from
basic DIY supplies to lifestyle interior design accessories.

Which you deem "inferior" and associate with homosexuality.

After all, if you had no issue with homosexuality, it wouldn't be much
of an insult to Homebase, would it?

I don't have any issues with gay people.

So why use them as an insult?