Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Tom Gardner...

On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 06:01:18 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/3/2014 1:31 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 02 Oct 2014 17:33:08 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 9/29/2014 8:30 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Canon camera stuff?

Gunner

A bunch of bodies, lenses, bellows, motor drive, filters...some as new
in OEM canon boxes with original receipts! I also have a color
enlarger. I will keep my 2-1/4 stuff for a little while yet unless it
could sell reasonably. I only shoot to document stuff anymore and a
digital will do. But nothing comes close to film for esthetics.

Got a price/list?

Im of course interested. Depending on that pesky price of course.

Gunner, back from HellA a day early.

"But nothing comes close to film for esthetics"

Absolutely correct.

PJ O'Rourke

I'll assemble a list.

Kewl!!