Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Homobase

On 04/10/2014 10:22, Adrian wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 09:41:45 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Interesting you choose such an insult. Thought you had connections
with the ambulance service - which would fall apart without 'homos'.

I'm not having a go at homosexuals, I'm having a go at Homebase.

And you're doing that by...?

Sigh.

First of all - it's a joke.

Yep, and it says a lot about your level of humour that you don't realise
that you think it funny to insult them by calling them gay. Most people
grew out of that in school.

I think it says more about your lack of humour. I repeat, I'm not having
a go at homosexuals, I'm commenting on Homebase's product range.

If I referred to Wickes as "White Van Man" Wickes, would you assume that
I was having a go at straight men

Since when were all white van men straight? Those who aren't hide the
fact largely because of prejudice such as you're displaying here.

That is a complete irrelevance.