Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Henson[_2_] Bob Henson[_2_] is offline

Default OT - tax disc holder

On 03/10/2014 8:28 PM, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
Tim Watts writes:

But I intend to keep my last disc as a momento...

My tax disc holder has them all stacked behind each other.

I noticed Halfords are still selling tax disc holders...

I bought one as a joke present for SWMBO last year, which she is now
threatening to use now she doesn't have to trap the paper licence in it.
It's only plastic, and round the rim is printed "Yes I have paid my Tax.
Now go fix some f****** potholes". I noticed they're still for sale on
E-bay.

http://ebay.eu/ZEJmKR

--
Bob Tetbury, Gloucestershire, UK

Bad or missing mouse driver. Sack the cat? (Y/N)