AHilton

Default Sorby threading tools (a bit long)

Accused? Nobody had to accuse you of anything. You freely did it yourself.

"I subsquently wrote a book on making threads in wood"

Really? Could you provide some way ... any way at all to find this book?

"that was published in June of 2001."

Yeah, but so many books were published in June of 2001 concerning this
topic.

"The name of the book is: "Making Screw Threads in Wood.""

Hmmmm I still can't find it in the library .... could you give us just a
little more information on it?

"The book was published by GMC Publications in England"

Ahh, ok. Yeah, but how popular is it?

"is now in its second printing."

Sounds good! But where can the average Joe Slob.... like myself .... FIND
it?

"You should be able to purchase if from Amazon.com"

Bzzzzt. What's the ISBN / Link / etc? Come on, Fred. Don't cut the pitch
short. bg

But I wonder if you actually answered the original posters' question with
that or simply provided a nice teaser for your book and/or article. This
could certainly be considered a most masterfully constructed veiled
accusation if you want. .... *cough cough cough* g

On a more serious note, do you in your article/book or the Allan Batty video
go into the Sorby Threading tools? Or should I just buy them to find out?
ba-da-boom.

- Andrew

Having been accused of having a book for sale, I felt perhaps that I

should add
a few more comments that may help you. This is an extract from an article

that I