Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jabba Jabba is offline

Default OT - tax disc holder

bert wrote

In message , Bill Wright
writes
Tim+ wrote:
"Nightjar \"cpb\"@" "insert my surname here wrote:
My last road fund licence disc expired on 30th September, so there was no
point in my keeping the tax disc holder in the windscreen after that.
However, although they are no longer required, I see more cars with tax
discs on than without. OOI, are there any here who have removed the tax
disk holder from their vehicles, even though the tax has not yet expired?

Yep.
Tim

I'm keeping mine for ever.

Bill

I should hang on to it because you might need it again once they realise
just how easy it will be for any DIY number plate maker to avoid road
tax MOT and insurance.

Pikeys have been cloning number plates for over a decade.