Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - tax disc holder

On 03/10/14 18:02, Tim+ wrote:
"Nightjar \"cpb\"@" "insert my surname here wrote:
My last road fund licence disc expired on 30th September, so there was no
point in my keeping the tax disc holder in the windscreen after that.
However, although they are no longer required, I see more cars with tax
discs on than without. OOI, are there any here who have removed the tax
disk holder from their vehicles, even though the tax has not yet expired?

Yep.

Tim

I haven't.

I'm probably going to keep a bit of paper in there to remind me when I
have to renew mine (and insurance as it is the same month).

Might even print a "fake" disc for fun

But I intend to keep my last disc as a momento...