Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Homobase

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Logical, I suppose. No one in trade ever tries to kill themselves. ;-)

I had teh same problem in sainsburys wanted to buy 3 packs 1 aprin 1
parcetomol and one nuerofen or whatever they are called the till girl
said I can only buy 2 packets. The only reason I brought them was
because all of mine were out of date the paracetomol was dated jan 2013
I had used two of them. Dates on the other boxes were all about the
same.

Anyway what makes tehm think I'm trying to kill myself I can think of
many other people I'd prefer to kill before myself.

I'm fairly certain that's the reason for the restriction.

--
*Who is this General Failure chap anyway - and why is he reading my HD? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.