Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Homobase

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 02 Oct 2014 23:42:14 +0100, John Williamson wrote:

I've been told it's a deal with the wholesalers, but I'm not sure how
credible my source was. I do know the limit exists. Try buying over a
hundred 500ml bottles of mineral water or a few dozen loaves of bread.

Some things have, I believe, legal limits for retail sale. Try buying
three packets paracetamol... I get paracetamol from Costco 24 packs
of 16 tabs "trade only".

Logical, I suppose. No one in trade ever tries to kill themselves. ;-)

--
*There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and **** head's*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.