Posted to uk.d-i-y
BruceB[_3_] BruceB[_3_] is offline

Default Where can I get BLACK Pipe Lagging

In article ,
says...

Commodore.White wrote:
replying to jon.p.weaver, Commodore.White wrote:
jon.p.weaver wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get Pipe Lagging in Black.. I have been
told that "Armaflex" may be what I want, but I am having trouble
locating it.
Everything I have found locally is grey.
Any pointers would be appreciated
Jon

I got some from plumbase. Had to be ordered in though. I needed some to
insulate pipes underground that were less than 600 mm deep.
Good luck

Mail order from here

http://www.pipelagging.com/

I've used them several times for standard Grey and Armaflex which is
black and rated up to solar thermal system temperatures and so is more
expensive.

or BES
http://www.bes.co.uk/products/086.asp