Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris French Chris French is offline

Default Where can I get BLACK Pipe Lagging

In message , Bob Minchin
writes
Commodore.White wrote:
replying to jon.p.weaver, Commodore.White wrote:
jon.p.weaver wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get Pipe Lagging in Black.. I have been
told that "Armaflex" may be what I want, but I am having trouble
locating it.
Everything I have found locally is grey.
Any pointers would be appreciated
Jon

I got some from plumbase. Had to be ordered in though. I needed some to
insulate pipes underground that were less than 600 mm deep.
Good luck

Mail order from here

http://www.pipelagging.com/

I've used them several times for standard Grey and Armaflex which is
black and rated up to solar thermal system temperatures and so is more
expensive.

I've bought insulation from Trading Depot.

They sell Climaflex Insul-tube, which is rubber insulation similar to
Armaflex I think

http://www.tradingdepot.co.uk/DEF/ca...Pipe%20Insulat
ion%20/%20Lagging
--