Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Homobase

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Aside: I wish you wouldn't call them that: it's very Old Skool, not
clever, and not funny, and above all it's unworthy of TMH that [I
thought] I know and love!

I've been influenced by the scatter cushions, table lamps, cook ware,
furniture etc that they sell in preference to things like sheets of
plywood.

Interesting you choose such an insult. Thought you had connections with
the ambulance service - which would fall apart without 'homos'.

--
*I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.