Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Homobase

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Not my favourite store.

Had to use them to buy 2 x 6" pendant sets t'other day. £3:79 each!!

I'd get a refund. Their site says 2.99.

Also had two jobs where customer has bought Homobase own label 'one
coat' emulsion. If it hadn't said so on the tin, I'd have thought it
was normal paint. Not a patch on Wilkinson's.

They do different qualities of own brand paint. I've found their top
quality one pretty good. One of the few things I'd buy from them.
People who buy paint for someone else to use usually buy the cheapest.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity -- I'm a carrier

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.