Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Ping Tom Gardner...

On Thu, 02 Oct 2014 17:33:08 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 9/29/2014 8:30 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Canon camera stuff?

Gunner

A bunch of bodies, lenses, bellows, motor drive, filters...some as new
in OEM canon boxes with original receipts! I also have a color
enlarger. I will keep my 2-1/4 stuff for a little while yet unless it
could sell reasonably.

If you have a 'Blad or a Maniya, you can get a Leaf digital back for
it. The fancy one is $12,000, but you can get the cheapie for $7,000.

I only shoot to document stuff anymore and a
digital will do. But nothing comes close to film for esthetics.