Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Burn barrel

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 10/1/2014 8:45 AM, Swingman wrote:

So it was you who caused AGW!?

Fershame ...

No, no, it wasn't me. It was my dad!

How's Bucky doing?

He is doing fine. He is the neighborhood celebrity. He gets two walks a
day, one from me and one from Dawn. And he loves everybody and everybody
loves him. I have been taking extra walks since spring each day as part of
a weight loss/fitness program. And people actually get upset when they see
me without Bucky. They always ask, "Where is your dog?" I have to explain
that he gets two walks a day and that is it. I am entitled to a walk or
two, now and then.

Bucky has a simple philosophy. He is the most important being in time and
space. He is the center of EVERYTHING! Everybody he sees should run run
over to him and love him. If they don't he gets a little miffed. He just
does not understand. We refer to him as the resident megalomaniac.